23 November 2009

Leaf Garden Press

I have a few images included in the most recent issue of Leaf Garden - a publication from a small independent press that focuses on poetry, prose and visual art. You can download the pdf version for free or purchase print copies as well at their website. My images are around page 25.

Things have been quiet on my blog as I'm in a place where I'm thinking more about next steps and researching opportunities rather than spending active time in my studio.

I'm also apartment hunting which somehow sucks up amazing amounts of time and energy.

One of the things that I have been neglecting is making it out to the galleries to see the shows that are up. At times I attend the openings religiously but have gotten out of the habit as I tend to do when the weather gets chilly and it's dark by 5pm. I've missed some openings that I really wanted to attend so that's a big priority on my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment